The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- These pictures give me ALL THE FEELS. Even though Downton has had its ups and downs, I’m gonna miss it: Last Days of Downton.
- She’s cool: 23 Times Anna Kendrick Said Everything You Were Thinking.
- Interesting: French Fry Toppings of the World.
- Pretty on point, though I have more love for the Jug than this: If UM Bars Were Parks and Recs Characters.
- Food for thought: Teenage Girls Have Led Language Innovation for Centuries.
- I meant to post this a few months ago, but it remains just as cute: Pups Running for Dinner, Timelapse Style.
- So beautiful: An Illustrated Catalog of Beautiful Untranslatable Words from Around the World.
- I’d like them all to be my friends, and also I’d like to be in Ireland: See Amy Schumer and Judd Apatow Serenade a Wedding in Dublin.
- And more awesome word-related things: 19 Amazing English Words We’ve Totally Forgotten About and 14 Perfect French Words and Phrases We Need in English.
- Fun idea: Classic Novels Pitched in 140 Characters.
(Image via Buzzfeed)