The weekly roundup of everything worthwhile on the internet:
- Yes: This Birthday Cake Came with a Blind Girl on Top Thanks to Autocorrect.
- On point: Things That Will Happen If I Don’t Take out My Phone Right Now.
- “The next thing he said I wrote on a slip of paper in his office and have carried it around with me since. It’s our choice, whether to hate something in our lives or to love every moment of them, even the parts that bring us pain. ‘At every moment, we are volunteers.'”: The Late, Great Stephen Colbert.
- Hah: Kelly Clarkson Sings Tinder Profiles on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- Jimmy Kimmel’s singing bits have really been on point of late: Josh Groban Sings Donald Trump Tweets.
- Dear Hollywood, please give Judy Greer more work: Here’s Every Line Judy Greer Had in a Movie This Summer.
- Random but kind of wonderful: Cage of Thrones.
- I love this: Queen Elizabeth’s Corgi’s: A Love Story.
- Beautiful: 26-Year-Old Frida Kahlo’s Compassionate Letter to 46-Year-Old Georgia O’Keeffe.
- One of the definitive debates of our modern world: Some People Pronounce Nutella as “Newtella” and People Can’t Take It.