The weekly roundup of awesome internet finds:
- Love her (and can’t wait to read her new book): Mindy Kaling’s Guide to Killer Confidence.
- Perfect: Things I Believe with Perfect Trust and Perfect Faith Drake Did Over the Last Three Years to Become Worthy of Serena Williams.
- An interesting look at fine dining, from the perception of a server: Dinner and Deception.
- Life-affirming: 14 Times Queen Elizabeth Was Basically Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada.
- Oh, hello: Rafael Nadal’s New Tommy Hilfiger Ads Will Give You Serious Ab Envy.
- Well, this is everything: Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence Dance to “Uptown Girl” on Billy Joel’s Piano.
- And in more awesome guest performances at concerts news: Taylor Swift Just Out Taylor Swift’d Herself By Performing “Smelly Cat” Onstage with Lisa Kudrow.
- Soooo good: Donald Trump, Through the Ages.
- Astronaut Wives Club was kind of a terrible show, but I remain oddly fascinated by the food, including this awesome chronicle of it on Mid-Century Menu.
- Looooooove: Oh Never Mind, This Target Ad Is the Best Star Wars Trailer of the Day. Maybe Ever.