The weekly roundup of internet gems:
- I’m not saying this made me cry, but: Downton Abbey Final Season Trailer.
- Interesting: The Top Tennis Player in the World Started Here.
- Yasssss: I’m 23 and Dressed as Royal Baby Prince George for a Week.
- An important national issue: Petition to Add the Flamingo and Taco Emojis.
- What ever became of Maureen from Center Stage? An interesting read: The Curious Case of Susan May Pratt.
- Another good “where are they now?” feature: Meet the Countess of Baywatch: How A.J. Langer Became a British Aristocrat.
- Adorable: Look How Bloody Excited This Stolen Pug Is to be Reunited with Her Owner.
- Hah: #wallsforbloggers.
- The Martian was one of the best books I have read in a long while, and I am so excited to see the movie version this fall. Here’s a good sneak peek: Why NASA Helped Ridley Scott Create The Martian Film.
- I got really into reading about the War of the Roses a few years ago, so naturally this intrigues me: The Princes in the Tower: Will the Ultimate Cold Case Finally Be Solved After More Than 500 Years?