The (slightly belated) list of things that are awesome:
- Lupita’s Vogue cover is, of course, everything (and make sure you watch her 73 questions, too).
- This Instagram has been everywhere lately, and with good reason: Socality Barbie Hits Uncomfortably Close to Home.
- Adorable: Boy Who Lost Stuffed Tiger at Airport Finds Tiger Stayed Very Busy.
- I personally enjoy “doing the bear”: 56 Delightful Victorian Slang Terms You Should Be Using.
- Cool: When You Add Subtle GIFs to Iconic Book Covers, the Result Is Kind of Magic.
- Book nerding out: Why Do So Many of This Year’s Book Covers Have the Same Design Style.
- Bookmarking this: Drink and Magic Your Troubles Away at Toronto’s New Harry Potter Themed Bar.
- In celebration of QE2’s style: The Queen’s Love of Brooches and A Year-by-Year Account of the Queen’s Style.
- Yes: Taylor Swift: A Socratic Dialogue.
- Yes, part two: 14 Things You Might Not Know About Sweet Valley High.