The weekly roundup of awesome:
- Benedict Cumberbatch remains flawless: Jimmy Kimmel’s Mean Tweets Live.
- Yep: Eight Classic Novels Retitled as Clickbait.
- This is five years old but a friend recently sent it to me and it’s giving me life: Barbie Is a Product of Her Environment.
- Fun: 100 Years of Fashion in Two Minutes and 100 Years of Wedding Dresses in Three Minutes.
- Really fascinating: How to Tell Someone’s Age When All You Know Is Her Name.
- I started college in fall 2004, but a lot of this rings true: 39 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Went to College in the Early 2000s.
- Of course they are: Harry Potter Fans Are Trying to Free Caged Dobby in London.
- Cool: 24 Books That Perfectly Match New York Fashion Week Looks.
- What a job: Go Inside the World of June Kenton, Queen Elizabeth II’s Royal Bra Fitter.
- In which I get Rickman but really wanted Hiddleston or Cumberbatch: Who’s Your British Celebrity Husband?