Before celebrating Halloween, why not make time for a bit of internet awesome?
- Michelle Obama is all of us: When You Get Seated Next to the Cutest Boy in Class.
- I miss this show: 21 Little-Known Facts About The West Wing.
- Now scheming about a fall 2016 trip: Largest Ever Exhibition of the Queen’s Wardrobe Planned for Her 90th Birthday.
- Really excited for this: The Trailer for Aziz Ansari’s Netflix Comedy “Master of None” Has Arrived.
- The internet was basically invented for moments such as these: 22 of the Best Hotline Bling Memes.
- I’m a sucker for these type of projects: Historic Scenes Merged with the Present by Nick Sullivan.
- Timely information: This Infographic Pairs Wine with Halloween Candy.
- YES: Lionel Richie Gets in on the Adele “Hello” Mash-Up Fun on Instagram.
- Talk about late fees: Someone Returned Library Books After 52 Years, Left an Awesome Note.
- I’m currently reading this book (thumbs up so far) and am happy to report that the trailer for the upcoming movie looks great, too: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.