The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- We are entering Love Actually season, and while I was prepared to disagree with this article, I actually think these rankings are pretty accurate: A Definitive Ranking of the Relationships in Love Actually.
- These Kate Spade ads are so fun! Anna Kendrick is the best.
- Some real gems here: Photo Booth for Dogs.
- Love this: If You Steal from Serena Williams She Will Hunt You Down.
- Twenty years! I cannot: See the Cast of the Baby-Sitters Club Together Again, 20 Years Later.
- Yes: All Hail: How Adele’s Rolling Stone Cover Destroys the Male Gaze.
- Floordrobe is very real for me: Made-Up Words That Perfectly Describe Your Everyday Life.
- “I’m eating a Tootsie Roll” was what initially sold me on this compilation, but then it just kept getting better: People Are Tweeting Their Most Awkward Moments and It Is Cringingly Hilarious.
- Love: President Obama Couldn’t Handle This Kid’s Adorable Pope Halloween Costume.
- This is everything: Aladdin Magic Carpet Prank.