The weekly(ish) roundup of internet awesome:
- God she is fabulous, and this is WONDERFUL: Adele Impersonated an Adele Impersonator, and It Worked. Also, are we all listening to When We Were Young on repeat yet? Yes, yes, that’s what I thought. Literally cannot stop.
- Would you believe that with all my Instagramming, I have never photographed any of these spots (save the Empire State Building popping up in the background of my NYC pics)?: The Most Instagrammed Location in Every State.
- As my friends and I would say (and did say after reading this article), this is far, far too real: The Five Stages of Ghosting Grief.
- He he he: Now You Can Enjoy Gluten Free Versions of Famous Art.
- This is fantastic. Jane Seymour, you stealth genius you: Unsolicited Advice for the Six Wives of Henry VII, Working Within Their Social Parameters and Not Suggesting They Just Invent Feminism Because That’s Anachronistic.
- Look at him go!: Skateboarding Bulldog Breaks Guinness World Record.
- We all think Fitz should win, no?: The Actual Worst: A Bracket to Find the Most Terrible Character in Television.
- YES: Alanis Morissette Updated the “Ironic” Lyrics with Modern Struggles and It’s Hilarious.
- I mean: Drunk Girls Get Surprised with Puppies.
- I cannot even express how wonderful Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in this: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dressed Up as Janet Jackson to Perform Rhythm Nation on Lip Sync Battle.