The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- Every year they come out with one of these lists, and every year it is solid gold. GET UP AND GET YOUR OWN GIMLET, BRADLEY: The 2015 Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog (for the record, I would buy the cookie gun).
- LOVE her: Kelly Clarkson Wins Christmas with Her Game of Thrones Themed Holiday Card.
- My new favorite Instagram account: An Instagrammer Searching for the Perfect Parisian Pastry.
- Doug always knows: All I Want for Christmas Is Food.
- Quite right: For Everyone Who’s Actually Still in Love with Love Actually.
- Charlie bit me!: 10 Viral Sensations on Life After Fame.
- Giggling: Supercut of Tyra Announcing the Next Travel Destination on America’s Next Top Model Will Make You Scream-Cry, Too.
- Some fun ideas: Cook Like Hermione Granger and 11 Other Ladies of Literature.
- I laughed out loud once Branson started speaking: Downton Abbey with American Accents Is Bizarre.
- Just so good: Will Ferrell’s George W. Bush Trashes Republican Candidates in Return to Saturday Night Live (“You gotta admit, it’s a pretty good plot twist that I turned out to be the smart one.”)