The weekly(ish) roundup of internet finds:
- As if: Bradley Cooper, Jake Gyllenhaal, Seth Rogen, and Paul Dano Audition for the Rule of Cher Horowitz in “Clueless.”
- LOVE them: Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Obliterate #CoupleGoals in “Africa” Tribute Video.
- I could not stop laughing: How to Get Rid of Clutter and Live Abundantly.
- Ladies and gentlemen, my hometown: This Gritty Small Town in Michigan Became the World’s Gravel Capital.
- Beautiful photographs: Misty Copeland and Degas.
- These are on point: The Honest Posters for This Year’s Oscar Nominees Are Predictably Hilarious.
- Yes: Drafting the Perfect Text.
- Some good bits from Jimmy Kimmel: Chris Pine Sings School Closings to the Tune of “Let It Snow” and Lena Headey Reads Insults from The Bachelor as Cersei.
- This: Kanye’s Leaked List of All-Caps Rules for His Performers Is Our New Lifeblood.
- Bryan Cranston’s and Carey Mulligan’s are my favorites: 29 Celebrities Give Us Their Best “Gone with the Wind” Impressions.