The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- Oscar mania, part 1: an adorable family recreates the Best Picture nominees in Don’t Call Me Oscar.
- Oscar mania, part 2: Every Movie Nominated for Best Picture…Starring Puppies! Cuteness overload.
- Oscar mania, part 3: The 2016 Hater’s Guide to The Oscars. Cry laughing.
- Oscar mania, part 4: Vanity Fair’s 1996 Oscars Recap. Sharon Stone!
- This week in People v. OJ Simpson: Marcia Clark Is Redeemed and David Schwimmer Says “Juice.”
- This is epic: “The Sound of Gaga” Is the Musical Mashup We’ve All Been Waiting For.
- What a handsome man: Henry Cavill Asks Kids: Batman or Superman?
- Correct: 10 Objects Around Your House That Are Actually Just Tilda Swinton Getting Lost in a Role.
- Yes: Traverse City Airport Dog Takes Internet by Storm.
- Decidedly not awesome, but a worthwhile read: What It’s Really Like to Work in Hollywood (If You’re Not a Straight, White Man).