The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- I would have expected the trailer to be a bit more laugh-out-loud funny, but I’m still pretty excited about this: Ghostbusters Official Trailer.
- Look at this nugget: Tiny Acrobatic Dog Should Be the Next President.
- Election bits and pieces: Jimmy Kimmel’s Lie Witness News – Super Tuesday Edition and Chris Christie’s Wordless Screaming (“His were the eyes of a man who has gazed into the abyss, and the abyss gazed back, and then he endorsed the abyss.”)
- Love her: Jennifer Garner Reads “Go the F— to Sleep.”
- The last remnants of awards season: Carol Parody at the Independent Spirit Awards (Kate McKinnon gives me LIFE) and Wait…Jacob Tremblay’s Dad Is the Hottest Guy at the Oscars (correct).
- Absolutely yes: Someone Finally Fixed Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- A really lovely essay from Venus Williams: Why I’m Going Back to Indian Wells.
- Nerding out: Harry Potter Currency Conversion Rate.
- Accurate: Let Me Translate My Emails for You.
- The end of a genteel era: A Golly Gumdrops Game: Downton Abbey Series Finale Bingo.