The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- BRB, moving to England so I can watch this on ITV: The Wine Show Starring Matthew Goode and Matthew Rhys.
- The WaPo has been nailing its election coverage lately: The Miami Debate Was Clinton’s Personal Nightmare.
- Bizarre yet rewarding: Taste of Streep.
- MAN, I am excited about this: Game of Thrones Season 6 Trailer. How good is that trailer? The music choice alone is fantastic.
- Yes: Canada Fears Photo of Prime Minister with Pandas Could Worsen American Refugee Crisis.
- Also yes: 23 Harry Potter Quotes That Really Should Have Been in the Movies.
- It’s hard out there for ladies: Real Female Actors Reading Real Female Casting Calls and 9 Illustrations Nail the Good, Bad, and Ugly of Modern Womanhood.
- The Downton Abbey finale was one part cheesy, one part a little too neatly wrapped up, and 98 parts fabulous: Downton Abbey Series Finale Recap.
- Cool idea: Disney Princesses Singing in Their Original Languages.
- Happily, I’ve been planning to do a DC trip this fall anyway: Colin Firth’s Pride and Prejudice Shirt to Go on Display in Washington.