What I’m loving on the interwebs this week:
- Loooove him: How Tituss Burgess Spends His Sundays. (He knows my life: “We’ll pretend that we’re going to take the train. We aspire to save money. We have great intentions. Then we get in the cab and get stuck in traffic on the F.D.R. and get angry at ourselves for not taking the train.”)
- Can’t wait to see Simone Biles dominate in Rio: A Full Revolution and The Mind-Blowing Athleticism of Simone Biles.
- Speaking of the Olympics: Vanity Fair’s 2016 Olympics Portfolio.
- Yes: This Good Dog with a GoPro Is a Better Photographer Than You.
- This is what we all need: Guys, the Artist Behind the Sweet Valley High Covers Takes Commissions.
- A long but interesting read: How Jennifer Garner Went Full Minivan Majority. I’m ready to bring back Alias Jen, to be honest.
- As someone who avoids the Kardashians as a general rule, I’d normally avoid something like this – but I was promised it was worth a read even if you don’t know about / care about them at all and, lo, it was: How Blac Chyna Beat the Kardashians at Their Own Game.
- Royal cavorting, a thing of which I heartily approve: Will, Kate, and Harry Advocate for Mental-Health Awareness – and a Quality Blooper and “Boom!” Watch the Queen and Prince Harry Hilariously Drop the Mic on President Obama and the First Lady.
- Yessssss: The Darcy Shirt, A Tour Rider.
- Amusing: Cass Bird Photographs the Ladies’ Bathroom at the Met Gala 2016.