The weekly-ish roundup of internet awesomeness:
- Heartbreakingly on point: It’s an Honor to Continue Being Valued over Countless Human Lives.
- Good stuff: Amy Schumer and Anna Wintour Swap Lives.
- Interesting: Hiddleswift: Celebrity Romance as Fan Fiction.
- Two awesome things combined: Kristin Chenoweth Sings the Game of Thrones Opening Credits.
- Yes, please: If Oscar Isaac Were Your Boyfriend.
- This account KILLS me with how good it is: 10 Best Tweets from Kim Kierkegaardashian.
- I think a new life goal has to be attending this event: Royal Ascot 2016. THE HATS!
- I was in the audience for this and, indeed, it was wonderful: Beyonce Sneezed on the Formation Tour and Everyone Lost It.
- I remember so many of these: Tara Lipinski Critiques 9 of Her Most Epic Figure Skating Costumes.
- Last weekend, I FINALLY saw Hamilton (guys, it’s worth EVERY bit of hype) and now, though I am late to the party here, I am fully obsessed with the show and the cast and this one in particular: Let’s All Take a Moment to Appreciate Daveed Diggs.