The (kind of) weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- Obama, Nieto, and Trudeau was clearly the best thing to happen this week: Hilarious Viral Facebook Post Shows That There Is Still Hope in the World.
- A good read about one of my all-time favorite movies, which recently turned ten (!!!) years old: The Devil Wears Prada Turns 10: Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, and Emily Blunt Tell All.
- This article speaks to me: A Mary Anne with Kristy Rising: On the Enduring Legacy of the Baby-Sitters Club Books.
- I truly, seriously would go to Vegas to see her: My Magical Night in Vegas with Celine Dion.
- Very cool: Hamilton Irish Dance.
- Brexit madness and miscellany, part 1: British Lose Right to Claim that Americans Are Dumber.
- Brexit madness and miscellany, parts 2 and 3: People Are Dragging Donald Trump After His Brexit Tweet About Scotland (mangled apricot hellbeast!). And an important follow-up: Samantha Bee Recruits David Tennant to Read Scottish Trump Insults.
- Brexit madness and miscellany, part 4: The British Are Frantically Googling What the EU Is, Hours After Voting to Leave It.
- I want Sterling K. Brown to star in everything, ever: Chadwick Boseman, Josh Gad, and Sterling K. Brown Covered Boyz II Men on Set.
- The minute I saw Michigan got Arya, I was sold: The Perfect Game of Thrones Character for Each State.