The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- I believe we are in the midst of a Celine Dion renaissance, and I am here for that: Wheel of Musical Impressions with Celine Dion.
- I’m gonna miss FLOTUS next year, y’all: First Lady Michelle Obama Carpool Karaoke.
- Quite right: Artist Builds Wall Around Trump’s Hollywood Star.
- Our generation’s moon landing: 27 of the Best Reactions to Kim K Exposing Taylor Swift on Snapchat.
- This is good: Serena Williams Pelts a Heckler with a Tennis Ball.
- “Your balloon is allowed through the checkpoint”: The TSA’s Unrelentingly Cheerful Helpline Is the Best Thing on Twitter.
- Boy’s got moves: Another Car Ride with Motoki.
- So excited: Oh My God, Please Witness Lorelai and Rory Gilmore Have a Conversation in 2016.
- Political miscellany: 17 Pictures of Bill Clinton Realizing Balloons Exist and People Discovered That Tim Kaine Was Really Hot and Are Thirsting Hard.
- This is what I want for myself: Woman’s Tweet to a Bookstore’s Official Twitter Account Ended in Wedding Bells.