I’ve been on a bit of a blogging hiatus, so some of these are a bit old…but they retain their essential awesomeness.
- Some Olympics odds and ends: Tara and Johnny Synchro, A Karaoke Video of an Olympic Dressage Horse Dancing to “Smooth.”, and Team Great Britain Thought It Was Being Helpful by Providing the Luggage.
- Wonderful: Emmy-Nominated Actors Reenact the Friday Night Lights “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts” Speech.
- Yes: The Queens of “Drag Race” Completely Slayed the VMAs Red Carpet.
- This is so on point: Jane Austen Films and Onion Headlines: A Perfect Match.
- Of course she did: Barbra Streisand Didn’t Like How Siri Pronounced Her Name, So She Called Apple and Made Them Change It.
- Go blue: The Mania of Michigan Football.
- A dot Ham: Watch 13 of the Best Hamilton #Ham4Ham Performances.
- Far too accurate: Donald Maroney.
- Amazing: Russian Woman Uses 30,000 Bottle Caps to Make Her House Pop.
- Awww: Barcelona Youth Team Adorably Consoles Crying Japanese Opponents.