How long does it take to get an exit visa in Saudi?
The employer will have a period of 10 days to approve or reject the request. If the employer approves the visa, the employee will have 5 days to issue the final exit visa. If the employer rejects the visa, the MOL will review the objection and make the decision on it within 10 days from the initial request.
What is the process of final exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
Steps to complete the service
- Select ‘Individuals’ and login to Absher.
- Select ‘E-services’ then click on ‘Workers Services’.
- Select ‘Issuing of Final Exit Visa for Non Iqama’.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select the individual for whom you would like to issue the final exit visa.
- Click ‘Issue Final Exit Visa’.
How much is exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
The fee for exit/re-entry visa is SAR 200 for the first two months and SAR 100 for each additional month. The fee can be paid online, using the dependent’s Iqama number.
How do you know if you have exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
Check Final exit Visa without Absher
In order to check the final exit visa status without an Absher account; Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx. Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued. Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number.
What happens if exit visa expires?
Final Exit with an expired Iqama
A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that; The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account. Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
Can I cancel my exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
In order to do cancel the exit visa after its expiry i.e. 60 days, you will have to visit the Jawazat department along with the following documents; Jawazat Appointment with the option “Resident Services”. A Filled form to cancel the visa.
Can Final Exit be Cancelled?
An e-service provided by the General Directorate of Passports via the Absher platform, which enables beneficiaries to request cancelling final exit visa for workers.
How do I extend my exit reentry visa after expiry?
For Re-Entry Visa Extension
- Passport of the candidate.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Letter from the sponsor in original with KSA Ministry attestation.
- Passport must have a validity of minimum 6 Months.
- Copy of Valid Iqama.
- 2 Colour photographs. Ticket.
How can I get exit re-entry visa in KSA?
How to issue Exit Re-Entry / Final VISA
- Issue Exit Re-Entry VISA. – Click on “Log in” and follow the log in procedures (if you are not registered, please click on “New User” to create an account” …
- Cancel Exit Re-Entry VISA. – Click on “Log in” and follow the log in procedures. …
- Issue Final VISA. …
- Cancel Final VISA.
How do I pay exit re-entry visa?
In order to pay exit reentry visa fee through NCB Bank;
- Download NCB Bank mobile application.
- Log in to your account.
- After this, select the following settings; SADAD. SADAD Payments and Refunds. Biller: Alien Control. Service: Issue Exit Reentry Visa. Select Unregistered. Iqama ID: Iqama Number.