What are the main elements of a tour itinerary?
So, every itinerary have following elements.
- Tour Program. The main and most important element of an itinerary is a tour program. …
- Timetable. Another major component of itinerary is the timetable of the tour program. …
- Duration. Tangible goods are measured in weight, length etc. …
- Destination. …
- 4 As.
What are the three types of itinerary?
There are three types of simple itineraries:
- One-way (OW) You are flying from somewhere (your origin) to somewhere else (your destination).
- Return or Round trip (RT) You are flying from your origin to your destination (which for return fares is also called the point of turnaround) then back to your origin. …
- Open jaw (OJ)
What are the 5 A’s in tourism?
These key elements are known as the 5 A’s: Access, Accommodation, Attractions, Activities, and Amenities.
What is Golden Triangle Tour?
India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. … The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan.
What should an itinerary include?
A typical business traveller’s itinerary might include information about meetings, events and contacts with some time for leisure travel, while a leisure traveller’s itinerary would predominantly include destinations, points of interest and transportation means.