How do I book my family interview for US visa?
How to Apply
- Each group member must complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form and print the confirmation page.
- A designated group coordinator may use the online appointment system to click on the Group Scheduling Request button to request a group appointment.
How do I schedule a group appointment for US visa?
A designated group coordinator needs to log in to his/her profile on https://www.ustraveldocs.com/th and request group appointment by selecting – “Group Scheduling Request” from the left menu. If your request is approved, log back into your profile- select “Schedule Group Appointment” from the left menu.
How do I schedule my family interview for US visa Philippines?
Visit the website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or contact Embassy Manila’s Visa Information and Appointment Service Center at (+632) 8548-8223 and (+632) 7792-8988 and follow the instructions on how to create a profile and schedule a visa interview.
How do I book an appointment for h4 visa?
How to Book Your Visa Interview at the Embassy
- Step 1: Complete the DS-160 form online! ( …
- Step 2 – Find the embassy nearest to you! …
- Step 3 – Pay the non-refundable application fee. …
- Step 4 – Schedule your visa appointment! …
- Step 5 – Attend Your Visa Interview. …
- Step 6 – Pick up your passport with visa.
How should I schedule my parents visa interview?
2 Simple Steps to E-Booking Your Parents’ Visa Stamping Appointment
- Fill out the DS-160 Form. The first thing you will have to do is fill out the DS-160 form carefully. …
- Have Parents Provide Additional Supporting Documents for their Visa Interview.
How do I schedule an appointment after paying visa fee?
Visa application fees are non-refundable.
- Issuance Fee (Reciprocity Fee) …
- Log-in to our online applicant system and create a profile. …
- Click on Schedule My Appointment option on the left-hand side of your screen. …
- Once you are on the Payment screen, click on Payment Options to pick your form of payment.
How do I add a family member to my US visa?
Dependents. Each dependent (spouse and/or child) that requires a U.S. visa must fill out and complete a Form DS-160. If you are applying and/or travelling together as a family or as part of a group. At the end of your DS-160, select “Email Confirmation” on the Confirmation Page.
Is there a family application for US visa?
Visas are always available for immediate relatives of U.S. citizens. … Immediate relatives who are in the United States can file Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status at the same time as Form I-130.
What is group visa appointment?
Group of 10 or more individuals travelling together may request a group appointment. Examples of groups include, but are not limited to, performing artists, school trips, professional trainees and tour groups. Families and relatives travelling together do not qualify as a group and must request individual appointments.
How long is NVC Schedule 2021 interview?
How long does it take to get an appointment? Although NVC strives to schedule appointments within three months of NVC’s acceptance of all requested documentation, this timeframe is subject to the operating status and capacity of the consular section.
Are US visa appointments open?
The US consulates and US Embassy continue to be closed for regular operations and only handling limited appointments like in previous weeks.