Can I go to Mexico without a visa?
Visa Not Required for Mexico
Visa-exempt travelers who come to Mexico for tourism or business can stay for a maximum of 180 days without a visa, while travelers who want to transit through the country can stay for a maximum of 30 days visa-free.
Can US citizens travel to Mexico right now?
The U.S. Department of State updated the Travel Advisory for Mexico on July 12, 2021. Reconsider travel to Mexico due to COVID-19. Some areas have increased risk of crime and kidnapping. Read the entire Travel Advisory.
How do I get a Mexican visa from USA?
You have to apply for a Mexico visa at a Mexican embassy in your country (or the one nearest to you).
How to Apply for Mexico Visa?
- Contact the Mexico embassy to set up an appointment.
- Complete the Mexico Visa Application Form.
- Collect the required documents.
- Submit the application and pay the fee.
What documents do I need to travel to Mexico?
U.S. citizens must present a valid U.S. passport book or card, in addition to an entry permit (Forma Migratoria Multiple or FMM) issued by Instituto Nacional de Migración (INM). Travelers should be sure to enter Mexico with valid proof of automobile registration, even if remaining in the border zone.
What documents do I need to travel to Mexico by air?
What documents do I need to enter Mexico?
- A valid passport or travel document. …
- A properly completed Multiple Migratory Form (FMM). …
- Mexican immigration officers at the port of entry may request additional documents depending on the purpose/activity of your trip.
Can you get a Mexican visa online?
Eligible nationals can, alternatively, apply for a visa to Mexico online. This is an electronic permit that can be obtained from the comfort of the applicant’s home or office. All they’ll need is a working internet connection, their eligible passport, and a credit or debit card.