How do you ask someone about their trip?
- What surprised you the most?
- What was the biggest difference in how people live there, compared to here?
- How was the language barrier/your ability to communicate with people?
- What did you do for transportation?
- What super-touristy thing did you do that was surprisingly awesome?
How do you ask about travel information?
Asking for information when travelling, in English
- Excuse me, is there a garage near here?
- Is there a campsite near here?
- Is there anywhere with rooms to rent in this village?
- Is there a food shop in this street?
- Are there any restaurants around here?
What to ask about traveling?
- Which frequent flyer programs are you a part of? …
- How would you describe your favorite travel destination?
- How many days was the longest cruise you’ve taken?
- What’s your favorite capital city?
- What’s one drink you always get during a flight?
- What’s the name of the smallest town you’ve ever visited?
What should I ask about a place?
Add them to your Journal or list of questions.
- What is your name? …
- How long has this site been in existence?
- What is the purpose of the site?
- How many and what kinds of people are associated with it?
- How long have you been associated with it?
- What are your specific tasks here?
How do you ask about an adventure?
5 Questions That Will Determine Your Ideal Adventure
- Mountain girl or city chick? Beach or snow? …
- 1) What season would you like to go? …
- 2) With a friend, group, or solo? …
- 3) What kind of activities do you enjoy? …
- 4) Is your goal to immerse in local culture or escape to a world of your own? …
- 5) Pin it on a map!
How do you ask a friend to travel with you?
How to convince your friends to travel with you
- Have a travel-themed movie night. …
- Cook up an international feast. …
- Tell them what they want to hear. …
- Do all the hard work for them. …
- Make a mood board together. …
- Talk in hypotheticals. …
- Still can’t convince them?
What are some questions to ask?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
What questions do you ask to start thinking about a trip?
The questions to ask before planning a trip:
- Who are you travelling with?
- When do you want to travel?
- Where do you want to go?
- Why are you travelling?
- What type of accommodation do you want?
- How are you going to get there?
What to ask a girl about Travelling?
100 things to ask a traveller
- What’s your favourite place so far?
- If you could swim with dolphins or go shark diving, which would you pick?
- What place is top of your bucket list?
- What can’t you travel without?
- Do you prefer solo travel or with someone else?
- Machu Picchu or Angkor Wat?
How do you ask for a long vacation?
Here are the steps to writing a vacation request email:
- Write a short, direct subject line.
- State your purpose for writing.
- Include the dates you’re requesting.
- Consider mentioning why you’re taking time off.
- Discuss how you’re preparing for time off.
- Remain available for questions.