Can I get a Chinese visa now?
Visa for China. At present, the order of Temporary Suspension of Entry by Foreign Nationals Holding Valid Chinese Visas or Residence Permits is still in effect. … Foreign nationals are advised not to travel unless it is necessary or urgent during Covid-19 pandemic.
How do I get a visa for China in 2021?
3、All visa applications must be submitted through the Chinese Visa Application Service Center. Please fill out your visa application form (https://www.visaforchina.org) online in advance, make a reservation, and submit your application at the scheduled time.
How do I get a 10 year Chinese visa?
How to Apply
- Download the visa application form and fill it in. One thing to note: when you fill out your visa application, just tick the box that shows “10-Year Visa”. …
- Submit your documents (listed below).
- Pay the visa application fee and collect your visa. Read more information about how to apply for a China visa.
How do I get a work visa for China?
Steps Involved to Hire Foreigners
- Apply online from outside China for a Foreigner’s Work Permit Notice;
- Apply for a Z-Class Visa at a Chinese embassy or consulate;
- Turn in Work Permit Notice and Visa Application;
- Receive the Visa and Get on the Plane to China;
- Temporary Registration with Police;
- Medical Verification;
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
Tourist Application Requirements for a China Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. …
- Photographs. …
- Letter of Invitation. …
- Proof of State Residency. …
- VisaCentral Order Form. …
- Travel Record. …
- Health Declaration. …
- Authorization Letter.
Do I need a visa to go to China?
Do U.S. citizens need a visa to visit China? Yes. U.S. citizens planning to visit China’s mainland must apply for an entry visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General.
How can I immigrate to China?
China Immigration – Eligibility Criteria for Permanent Residency
- He or she should have been married to a Chinese citizen or an immigrant with permanent residency for at least 5 years. …
- He or she should have made a direct investment in certain sectors of the Chinese economy for a minimum of 3 consecutive years.
Is 10 years Chinese visa still valid?
For US citizens, the 10-year China visa is still valid and they can enter China by carrying both your old and new passports, provided that the personal details on both passports are consistent.
How long can you stay in China?
Single-entry tourist visas usually grant a maximum stay of 30 days, but you can ask for up to 90 days. The number of days you receive partly depends on the passport you hold. Tourist visas can normally be extended no more than two times within China.