How can I extend my Saudi exit reentry visa?
The consular section can extend your exit re-entry visa for a maximum of 30 days only if your stay outside the Kingdom does not exceed 7 months. If your stay outside the Kingdom exceeds 7 months, your sponsor must obtain an authorization to extend your exit re-entry visa from the proper authorities in Saudi Arabia.
How can I extend my family visa in Saudi Arabia?
- Book an Istiqdam Appointment.
- Original Passport of the visa holder + Copy.
- Original Iqama of the sponsor + copy.
- A duly filled form to extend a family visit visa.
- Passport size photograph with white background.
- Payment of visa extension fee.
- Valid Medical Insurance for the visa holder.
How do I extend my exit re-entry visa?
For Re-Entry Visa Extension
- Passport of the candidate.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Letter from the sponsor in original with KSA Ministry attestation.
- Passport must have a validity of minimum 6 Months.
- Copy of Valid Iqama.
- 2 Colour photographs. Ticket.
How do I pay exit re-entry for dependents?
In order to issue an exit re-entry visa for your dependents, you have to deposit the exit re-entry visa fee on their Iqama number through ATM or internet banking. The fee for the Exit Re-Entry Visa is SR 200 for the first two months and SR 100 for each additional month.
How can I extend my visa validity in Saudi Arabia?
Steps to complete the service
- Login to Absher platform.
- Select (Passport Services) from the list of e-services.
- (Choose the service (Visit Visa Extension.
- Enter the required information and attachments.
- Pay the fees.
- Submit your application.
How can I extend my Saudi visa?
Applications for extension of the return visa need to be filed with the Saudi Arabian Embassy, along with a copy of the applicant’s Iqama. An expat is eligible for visa extension if they return to the KSA within 30 days of the expiry of their exit/re-entry visa.
How do I extend exit re-entry visa for dependents outside in Saudi Arabia?
If your family dependents are outside KSA, you can extend their exit re-entry visa online through Absher.
You need to;
- Select the dependent.
- Click on the “Extend Exit Re-Entry Visa” button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the “Agree” button.
- Click on the “Confirm” button on the new page.
How can I change my family visa to permanent visa?
Guide to Changing a Family Visa (Visit) to a Residence Visa in Qatar
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Attach the following documents:
- A copy of employer QID.
- A copy of the valid passport of the person to be brought in.
- An attested copy of marriage contract and birth certificate for children.
How do I apply for a visa extension?
I am writing this letter to request you for my visa extension due to the reason ___________ (Reason – Business meeting/ Tourism/ Personal reason) I have to travel to the mentioned country on __/__/____ (Date). Therefore, I request you to kindly extend my visa. I am ready to pay all applicable charges.
How can I extend my visa?
You can request this extension through an online application on India’s e-FRRO portal. However, a Tourist eVisa, a Business eVisa, or a Medical eVisa is still mandatory for you to be allowed to enter the country.