Can you renew your green card indefinitely?
If your Green Card of 10 years validity is expiring, you need to file Form I-90 with USCIS to replace your Permanent Resident Card.
The Green Card renewal process.
|Filing I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence|
|When to file:||At least 90 days before your conditional Permanent Resident Card expires|
Can I renew my green card if it expired 10 years ago?
You should renew your Permanent Resident Card if you were issued a card valid for 10 years that has either expired or will expire within the next 6 months. … You may file this petition 90 days before your conditional green card expires.
How much does it cost to renew green card 2021?
How much does it cost to renew a green card? In 2021, the green card renewal fee for Form I-90 is $540 total.
How do I renew my green card in 2021?
How to apply for a green card renewal
- Create a USCIS online account.
- Complete Form I-90.
- Upload required evidence, such as a copy of your expired or soon-to-expire green card.
- Review and digitally sign your application.
- Pay the government fees (if required).
- Submit your application, and wait for your new green card.