What is a sentence for tourist?
Examples of tourist in a Sentence
The museums attract a lot of tourists. In the summer the town is filled with tourists.
What is an example of a tourist?
The definition of a tourist is a person who visits a location other than his own home. An example of a tourist is a person from France who visits the U.S. One who travels for pleasure.
How would you use tourism in a sentence?
tourism in a sentence
- Tourism is now developing as a great industry.
- Tourism is an effective means of boosting the economy of a country.
- Tourism is travel for leisure, recreational and business purpose.
- Tourism brings wealth and fame to the country.
- Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries of the world.
What is the sentence of vacation?
“The children are on summer vacation.” “We need a little vacation.” “We go on a family vacation once a year.” “Hawaii is my dream vacation.”
How can I use make in a sentence?
Make sentence example
- Drowning your sorrows in eggnog will only make you feel worse in the long run. …
- That does make sense. …
- You make a difference. …
- Did you make any real progress? …
- They didn’t make it to the restaurant. …
- It shouldn’t make any difference if he’s adopted.
What makes you a tourist?
A TOURIST only sightsees; A TRAVELER converses with locals
A tourist stays within their comfort zone and only sticks with seeing the main, popular sights. They don’t really make an effort to go out and meet people except those who they are traveling with. A traveler makes an effort to meet people from all over.
What does this word mean tourist?
Word forms: tourists
A tourist is a person who is visiting a place for pleasure and interest, especially when they are on vacation. … a tourist attraction.
What makes a good tourist attraction?
Tourists’ expectations when visiting a particular place are related to several features of the chosen destination: culture, architecture, gastronomy, infrastructure, landscape, events, shopping, etc. These features attract people to the destination and contribute to the overall experience of the trip.
How is lodging used in a sentence?
Lodging sentence example
- This is a public lodging place, remember? …
- More of the red tape of running a lodging establishment. …
- I found his lodging , returned to our room and caught up with Betsy as I was opening the door.
What are the synonyms of tourism?
synonyms for tourism