Which countries need visa for Brazil?
Not all passport holders need a visa to travel to Brazil. Here is a list of countries that are exempt for tourist and/or business visas. “Yes” indicates that you DO need a visa.
Brazil Visa Exempt Countries.
|Countries||Tourist Visa||Business Visa|
Is visa required to go to Brazil?
You will need: A valid U.S. passport. U.S. citizens do not need a visa if they are traveling to Brazil for tourism, business, transit, artistic or sport activities, with no intention of establishing residence. … Find a Brazilian consulate abroad.
What countries can travel to Brazil without visa?
Visa free countries
- Albania. Stay: 90 days. Andorra. Stay: N/A. Austria. …
- Antigua and Barbuda. Stay: 6 months. Argentina. Stay: 90 days. Bahamas. …
- Armenia. Stay: 180 days. Georgia. Indonesia. Israel. …
- Botswana. Stay: 90 days. Cape Verde. Stay: 30 days. …
- Fiji. Micronesia. Stay: 30 days. Vanuatu.
How do I get a Brazilian visa?
How to Apply for a Visa for Brazil?
- Find the nearest Brazil Embassy/Consulate. …
- Contact them to learn about their requirements and what documents you need.
- Make a visa appointment. …
- Collect the required documents for the Brazil visa application.
- Complete the online Brazil Visa Application Form.
Do I need a Covid test to fly to Brazil?
As communicated in a Health Alert on December 21, the entry of foreign visitors traveling by air for a short stay of up to 90 days is currently permitted but beginning December 30, all travelers to Brazil by air (Brazilians and foreigners) must present 1) a negative/non reactive COVID-19 test as well as 2) proof of a …
Can Filipino travel to Brazil without visa?
Brazil tourist visa is not required for citizens of Philippines for a stay up to 90 days.
Do US permanent residents need visa to Brazil?
U.S., Canada, Japan and Australian Citizens DON’T need a visa to visit Brazil.