What are the documents required for UK spouse visa?
UK Spouse Visa Document Checklist
- UK visa application form. …
- Valid passport with at least an empty page in order to be able to affix visa.
- Your previous passports.
- Two passport-sized color photos that are in line with the requirements set by the UK.
- Proof of English language requirement.
- Proof of financial means.
What documents do I need to bring my wife to UK?
What documents do I need for a UK spouse visa?
- A valid passport or other valid travel document.
- Proof that your relationship is genuine (such as marriage certificates and photographs)
- Evidence that you meet the financial requirements.
- Evidence that you meet the English language requirement.
How much bank statement is required for UK spouse visa?
You’ll need to provide proof of your income with your application. If you or your partner are employed, you could include: bank statements showing you or your partner’s income. 6 months of payslips.
What is proof relationship document?
The best proof of relationship is a certified copy of the civil or religious birth record of the person filing for benefits showing the parents’ names. When the relationship involves a legally adopted child or the parent of a legally adopted child, the best proof is a certified copy of the decree or order of adoption.
What documents are needed for partner visa?
Sponsors Personal Documents
- Passport biodata page.
- Passport Photo x2.
- Full Birth Certificate.
- Evidence of employment during the past 2 years.
- Evidence that the sponsor is an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen.
- Australian Federal Police Clearance.
- Offshore Police Clearances (where relevant)
How long does it take to get a UK unmarried partner visa?
UK Visa & Immigration aims to process 95% of UK Unmarried Partner visa applications within 12 weeks. If you require a faster visa processing timeline, most visa application centres outside the UK offer a Settlement Priority Visa Service.
Can I sponsor my girlfriend to come to UK?
Your partner can apply for a family visa to come and live with you if they’re either: your husband, wife, civil partner, proposed civil partner or fiancé(e) your partner who you’ve lived with for at least 2 years.
How much is a fiance visa UK?
Currently, it costs £1,523 to apply for the Fiance Visa from abroad and £1,033 to apply from inside the UK. There is no specific timetable for when you will receive a decision on your Fiance Visa. If your application has been completed fully and to the required standard, you can expect to receive your decision quicker.
How strict is UK visa?
UK visa application is the most strict and highly scrutinized visa process. The UK Visas and Immigration receives thousands of visa applications every year that do not meet visa requirements. … According to national statistics published by the Home Office, the UK visitor visa refusal rate for 2019 was 13%.
What documents do I need to sponsor my wife?
What Documents Do We Need for a Marriage Green Card?
- Birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate.
- Financial documents.
- Proof of sponsor’s U.S. citizenship or permanent residence.
- Proof of lawful U.S. entry and status, if applicable.
- Police clearance certificate, if applicable.
- Prior-marriage termination papers, if applicable.
What are the requirements to bring a spouse to UK?
Spouse visa requirements
- You and your spouse must be 18 years old or over.
- You must have met each other and be legally married – this is to prevent arranged marriages.
- You must intend to live together permanently.
- You must have enough money to support yourselves (and any dependents) without claiming public funds.