What replaces Google Tour builder?
Google Earth now has creation tools that are similar to Google Tour Builder. Google Earth is available from a web browser for easy access. Additional features for Google Earth include: Works with Google Drive.
Is Google Tour builder going away?
Important: As of July 2021, Google Tour Builder is no longer available. On July 15, 2021, Tour Builder was shut down and the following associated data will be deleted: Links to tours that you created or were shared with you.
Is Google Earth shutting down?
As of March 20, 2015, Google has retired the Google Earth Enterprise product, with support ended on March 22, 2017.
What happened tour creator?
In addition to shutting down Tour Creator, Google is shutting down Tour Builder. Tour Builder was Google’s alternative method to building tours directly in Google Earth. If you used Tour Builder, you have until the end of June to export those tours as KML files that you can then move into Google Earth.
How do I draw an arc in Google Earth?
Draw a path or polygon
- Open Google Earth.
- Go to a place on the map.
- Above the map, click Add Path . To add a shape, click Add Polygon. …
- A “New Path” or “New Polygon” dialog will pop up. …
- To draw the line or shape you want, click a start point on the map and drag.
- Click an endpoint. …
- Click OK.
How do you make a virtual tour on Google Earth?
Create a KML Tour
- Click the Add Tour button in the toolbar, or go to the Add menu, and select Tour. …
- Click the Record button to start recording actions and movements in Google Earth. …
- Create your tour by flying, zooming, panning, and rotating the globe.
What is a Google Earth project?
Learn about Google Earth projects
You can create customized maps and stories about places around the world with text, photos, and videos. You can also share your maps and stories with others to collaborate.