How do I create a Google tour?
Create a KML Tour
- Click the Add Tour button in the toolbar, or go to the Add menu, and select Tour. …
- Click the Record button to start recording actions and movements in Google Earth. …
- Create your tour by flying, zooming, panning, and rotating the globe.
How does Google tour creator work?
Google today launched a new tool for teachers and their students called Tour Creator, which allows anyone to create their own VR tour using imagery from Google’s Street View or their own 360-degree photos. … To use the service, you click to get started, give the tour a name and upload a cover photo.
What is Google tour creator?
Tour Creator is a website by Google that allows teachers and students to create tours for VR (virtual reality) or in a web browser. After logging in with a Google account, Tour Creator will ask for a title, description, and cover photo for the tour.
How do you make a virtual tour without a 360 camera?
Google Tour Creator is a tool designed to simplify the process of creating a virtual tour. After launching on May 9, Google Tour Creator has added support for photos from the Cardboard Camera app on August 7, making it possible to create a tour with unique photos without actually owning a 360 camera.
How do I upload 360 photos to Google Maps?
Import Photo Sphere
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Street View app .
- Tap Create .
- Tap Import Photo Sphere.
- Choose to import photos from Google Drive or Google Photos.
- Select one or more photos. If you pick one photo, it is imported automatically.
- If you select multiple photos, tap Open.
How do I upload 360 videos to street view?
Create your own Street View
- Connect your phone to your 360 camera.
- In the “Create” tab, select your camera.
- Swipe left to select Video mode.
- To start and stop recording, tap the Camera . …
- After recording is complete, tap Download Now. …
- To view your recording, tap on the Profile tab.
- Tap Publish.